ShareWelcome to my Blog!
Being a south Indian, food has always interested me. My teenage years were mostly spent experimenting in the kitchen when mom was not around as during the learning process the kitchen would invariably be converted to a place similar to a sobered down version of a bomb explosion scene.
After getting married and moving into a larger food loving household, brought out my true potential. I then realized that I was a pretty good cook from the reviews I got.
I basically cook anything that appeals to the eye and my tastebuds.
Finally I decided to start this blog which would help me share great recipes which I have tried and tested myself.

Welcome to my world of healthy and delicious food!


This entry was posted on 12:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails