Share
Here is yet another lovely award given to me by Beena of MY KITCHEN.Thanks beena,for the wonderful award.It really keeps me going.
Now, it's not enough just to grab this award, there are conditions and obligations in receiving it:

Requirements:-
  • I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
  • I must list 10 honest things about myself
  • I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog
  • I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links
  • I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

Here the 10 honest things about myself.

  1. I'm one of those people who have a phobia for hospitals and doctors.
  2. I don’t like to clean, but have found that a clean house makes me feel better than ignoring the mess, so I’ve recently started rephrasing my thoughts to, “I’m giving myself the gift of a clean house.” Ditto exercise — I don’t like doing it, but am saying, “I’m giving myself the gift of a better and healthier body.”
  3. I love waking up early in the mornings.
  4. I am underestimated: In my joy, my passion, my comfort, my zeal, my intent, my intellect, my hope, my faith, and my ambition. In all of these areas, I can do better than I think I can. I underestimate myself.
  5. I am very forgetful in certain aspects. I have a very sharp memory of most things but very strangely I can never remember where I last left my cell phone, keys or spectacles.
  6. I fully believe in God's ability to do above and beyond what I ask for.The more disheartened I get, the more behind-the-scenes encouragement God drops in the palm of my hand.
  7. I’m addicted to scarves.Can't get enough of them.
  8. I easily get moved to tears and am very sentimental.
  9. I like change and doing new things. I get extremely bored with routine and repetition.
  10. I’d like to see the world. I want to see as much of it as I can.
I would like to share this lovely award with a few of my fellow bloggers.

Yasmeen from HEALTH NUT
Nisha from Nisha's Kitchen
Panch Pakwan
Relishing Recipes
Ginger & Garlic
Sayantani of A Homemaker's Diary
Zesty South Indian kitchen
 


This entry was posted on 8:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    PJ said...

    It is nice to know a bit more about you, Anjum! Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me.

  1. ... on March 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
  2. Kanchan said...

    Hey Congrats on your awards !!

  3. ... on March 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
  4. Priya Suresh said...

    Congrats on ur awards and nice to know more about u..

  5. ... on March 8, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
  6. Cool Lassi(e) said...

    Congrats on your awards. Good to know a little about you!

  7. ... on March 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
  8. nisha said...

    Thanks Anjum for the award. I really appreciate it.

    And it was so nice reading about you.

  9. ... on March 8, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
  10. Hamaree Rasoi said...

    Congrats for your latest award. All the best.

    Deepa

  11. ... on March 8, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
  12. shahana said...

    Never tried masala puri at home thanks for the recipe

  13. ... on March 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
  14. Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

    My all time favourite . Well explained

  15. ... on March 11, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Related Posts with Thumbnails